Adverts

Dec 31, 2011

Introducing Marie of Merely Marie

Marie's blog is awe-inspiring - well designed, beautiful photos and a wide array of topics. Further, her style is chic and classic, her hair is lush and her musings well-written and thought provoking - Marie thanks for letting me see the good side of perfectionism ;). Introducing Marie and her lovely Blog Merely Marie:
So tell us more about yourself, who is Marie?
How did you get your start in blogging, tell us a little bit about your blog. I actually started blogging over 2 years ago, with a food blog. I wanted to blog about more than just food, so MerelyMarie was created. It is a blog about many things that interest me: style, hair & beauty, food & recipes, music & entertainment, inspiration, genuine thoughts on life, and learning to be who you are.
How would you describe your style? Comfortable & classic. I like being able to wear the same outfit to different places, and not feel over or under dressed. Refined, monochromatic looks with simple details, or one stand out piece is my current style model. I'm excited about honing it into something more sophisticated, with the tiniest bit of edge.
Where do you get your style inspirations? The internet. I love minimal, chic, timeless looks; so, anywhere I see such is where I draw inspiration from. I also really enjoy flipping through J.Crew catalogs.
What will you be wearing this holiday season? Layers. As much as I like the idea of getting glammed up, I prefer feeling warm & cozy. I also have a bright red coat that I love to wear anytime during the winter, but even more so in the midst of the holidays.
Anything else? Sure! I welcome you to stop by my blog www.merelymarie.com! If you like what you see, please subscribe. I can also be found on Facebook.
Thanks Marie! Be sure to check out Marie's blog and Facebook Page!