Adverts

Jan 21, 2012

I Do :: Beth & Brian

Beth & Brian had one of the most special weddings I have attended , with the small bits of it making it extra special. From the musical cup cakes I continuously munched(photographer benefit is that you get to have one of the brides maids passing by with cake for you to ‘taste’), to the quirky dance Beth and her line up did for her husband…it was really exciting and short. The wedding started at 2pm and ended at 6pm…I was done shooting by 7.30pm.
A great challenge was that all the places I had planned to shoot from were occupied due to a rain scare that changed the setting a bit. Te reception ended at 6.15pm or so…giving me about 15 minutes of beautiful light left. I decided to shoot the bride & groom first using the awesome golden sunlight and had to squeeze out 15 minutes of photography for them…scariest moments(thankfully I managed), you can see the photos and let me know whether I succeeded or not.
Enjoy their wedding..










This dance was hilarious. Brian was not expecting it at all. I cant remember the song well…but it had lyrics saying “…let’s do something dumb tonight, let’s get married tonight..” or something like that.








nimezipenda picha hizi, kazi nzuri ya bwana Mutua

To Beth & Brian…all happiness in the world. And friends who don’t want to pillow you to death.
Filed under: Photography, weddings Tagged: wedding photography