Adverts

Mar 29, 2012

Battered women: What is going on in marriages these days?



I got the photo on the left yesterday but didn't upload it because I didn't have all the details. People who sent it to me said it was a woman brutalised by her husband, but they couldn't give me her name or when the incident supposedly happened. So I really don't know what happened to her...but it's obvious that she was badly beaten....by someone. Now, the woman on the right had her fingers slashed off by her husband who is a police officer. He was not arrested for the assault.

If you're a happily married woman, please re-assure some of us single ladies about this marriage thingy...because for the first time in a long time, I'm beginning to feel kinda happy that I'm single. The things I hear, see, even witness...it's beginning to get to me...