Adverts

Jan 2, 2012

Introducing: Jewel of Fabspiration

How did you get your start in blogging, why a style blog?
I didn’t start blogging until early 2011 in fear of putting myself out there to the world. After much hesitation, I decided to live and go for it and I have loved it ever since. I decided to blog about my personal style because I wanted to do something fun and share a common interest with others.
How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as colorful, bold and eccentric. Fashion for me is fun and playful. I love trends, but I make it my own.
What are your top three favorite pieces in your closet?
My top three favorite pieces in my closet are my Sam Edelman Lorissa and Lorna Pumps, my Rachel Roy yellow snake print wrap top and my teal and brown colored wedge I received from a friend.
What will you be wearing this holiday season?
This Holiday season, I will be wearing skinny jeans and studded tops for an added touch of glam. Minnesota winter is too abrasive for dresses although I’d prefer to wear a dress over jeans any day..
Jewel and I with friends in Brooklyn
See More of Jewel's awesome style HERE. KUTOKA BLACK FASHION BLOG