Adverts

Feb 7, 2011

MAMBO YA CHUMBANI-7 Things He’s Thinking During Sex

Have you ever stopped and wondered what the guy thinks during sex? I have. Some of the things that go through their minds are out of this world and a woman would never wonder why they are thinking what they are thinking. Of course, guys from the same way about us women, they always wonder what women are thinking and why they’re thinking what they are thinking. Between the two, we may never be able to understand each other. However, I bet I have 7 things he’s thinking during sex. 7. Man, I’m Sweating Wow, it’s really hot in here. Sweat is pouring off of my face. It’s also on my back and some other places that I am not going to mention. Oh well, I hope she doesn’t mind. At least, it doesn’t seem like she minds too much right now. 6. What’s That on the Wall Okay, this may sound bit strange, but I’m sure at one point in time sometime during his life, he, if you’re laying there staring straight wouldn’t you notice something you have never noticed before on the wall? 5. I Hope She Doesn’t Think She is Spending the Night Okay, after this one, I have plans! I really hope she does not think she’s going to stay the night. I mean, I’m not a mean type of guy but I don’t know there is just something about having a woman stayed the night. 4. I Hope I’m Doing a Good Job Oh, the main question – I hope I’m doing a good job. I mean, doesn’t every guy hope they are doing a good job? Isn’t this something that goes through their mind a lot? 3. I Wonder if I’m the Only One Sometimes, dependent upon the guy, they will wait until that exact moment to wonder if they’re the only one. Of course, if you are not a teenager, then surely, you have already lost your virginity. However, the guy may wonder if you had been with someone else the night before. Now, if this is your husband, then it’s not common for him to think this during the act. 2. Fantasize Many guys, during sex, decide to fantasize about things that they are not able to do. For example, some guys choose to fantasize about anal sex with their wife, even though she will not do it. Well, during this time, it’s the thought that counts. 1. Aww, She’s Faking it, How Cute Oh, come on, admit it – girls tend to fake and sometimes, guys can tell when a girl is faking or not – many of them have their ways. Don’t worry, some guys do not get turned off about it – instead, they think “aww, she’s faking it, how cute.” Those are 7 things he’s thinking during sex – these thoughts will all depend on the guy himself. So, are there any guys reading this post right now? Tell me, what do you think during sex? Girls – what do you think your guys thinks of during sex?
"